Shopping for bikini tops is more than what our eyes see. You definitely want the best supports and cuts for your breasts. And we are not talking about the size but shape. The shape is crucial when you are buying your bikinis. However, experts can give insight into the best bikini options for various bust types. So, you can enjoy your time in pools, beaches, or other summer adventures that you would love to take. Here is some expert advice for your best interest:
Bikini Tops For Large Chest
The underwire will be the best fit for women with a large chest. You should know that your cup size should determine bikini size. When you wear an underwire, it keeps your breasts in place, giving you shape with a foam pad.
- Supportive And Comfortable Straps: For women with a broad chest, bikinis with comfortable and supportive straps are a great option. So, while shopping, look for straps that cross in your back. It will prevent you from getting pressure on your neck while offering less coverage in the front. You can also opt for halter because it will lift the busts. However, people complain that it hurts at the neck after sometimes because of the ties.
- Of course, you can experiment with other styles and see which one works best for you. Bandeau from various brands can be a great option if that comes with removable pads and neckties. It will enable you to add needed support. Also, look for those tops that come with side boning. So that, it will keep your busts in place. Instead of opting for a tube style, buy the one with thick ties at the back. You can tie it at the back comfortably. Many styles come with built-in underwire. So, you will get excellent support.
For Women With Small Chest
Experts will recommend French bikini tops for women with smaller busts. These bikinis give simple, clean lines while opening up your neckline. However, the experts will also agree that you can try out almost every style. Swim label designers suggest that you opt for padded triangle tops because it has less fabric and better enhancing curves.
- If you want your busts to look bigger with bikini tops, then you have to search the right bra. Experts say that with severely padded tops, your busts will look fake. So, you don’t need over-the-top push-ups; instead, try tops that have something extra to present. It means, look for bikinis with tiered fabric, ruffles, 3-D florals, or cleavage. These elements will add the right volume in a stylish and playful way.
- You might be thinking that underwire tops are not for you, but that’s not entirely true. Yes, we believe that underwire tops support the bigger busts. However, it can also work wonder for small-breasted ladies. You just have to look for underwire tops with soft cups. Even you can get a little boost with these tops.
- If you are wondering whether string bikinis will look great for your figure, then yes, it will. Women with small or midsized breasts look great in triangle tops. Especially because the triangle tops are less supportive and can show much cleavage.